[TowerTalk] Create RC5-3 Rotor

Eric Moore Eric Moore" <emoore@windemullerelectric.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:59:08 -0400

Hello Guys,

I am trying to help out a friend that bought a Create RC5-3 rotor.  It
seems like a nice rotor, but the connector in the rotor itself is broken
and he is trying to find another connector.  Does anyone know how to get
ahold of this company?  I searched the internet and could not find
anything, except one for sale on Eham.net.  Does anyone have a part number
for this connector?  It looks alot like the connector in my Yeasu 800, but
it is up on the tower and I am not 100% sure.  Any info would be great.  He
does not what cobble it together and would prefer to use the proper
connector, but if he can't find it, he would like to know if anybody
happens to have a part number for a connector that would work.

73,
Eric Moore
K8CCA

** Digi-Face **
The Economical radio to computer interface
Get on the Digital modes PSK-31/RTTY/SSTV
http://www.i2k.com/~emoore/Digi-face.html

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com">
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>