[TowerTalk] (MORE)Side by Side, Elliptical polarized yagis for 6m?

Mike & Coreen Smith ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:36:41 -0300

Just as I hit "send" I remembered I DO have another option, rather than
building the array described below from scratch.
I currently have 2 x, 8el 6m beams on 30' booms, horizontally polarized,
stacked 14' apart, one above the other at 35'/49'.
I can spin the bottom one 90 degrees and using my BLU switching. I guess I
would then have:
L(vertical), U(horizontal),B(elliptical).

Has anyone tried T H I S??

Thanks,
Mike VE9AA

HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com">