[TowerTalk] Official TT Message to All Outlook Users from TT Administrator

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:05:28 EDT

    I do the list housekeeping for TowerTalk. Most of what I do is handle
bounced messages.

    MANY Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express users are unable to post to
TowerTalk because they are in MIME format which contesting.com can't handle.

    GO TO TOOLS AND TURN IT OFF. You need to be in text mode. If you're in
MIME format, you're SOL.

    Please - I'd like to spend less time telling people and more time doing
anything else. I probably do it a half-dozen times a day, 365 days a year.
YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED. Tnx.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
TowerTalk Administrator

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us