[TowerTalk] painting and camoflage

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:50:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/01 10:44:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
w9ol@billnjudy.com writes:<<
 I purchased a military surplus camouflaged antenna a couple of years ago.
 Placed it in the garage when I got home and haven't been able to find that
 sucker since!
 I don't jog, it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
 Bill H. in Chicagoland
 w9ol@billnjudy.com

I was at the Rocky Mt Arsenal in Denver while in the Army in 53 where they
made the G Gasses etc. Some "Invisible Paint" was developed.  What ever was
painted with it disappeared.  We called the Pentagon about it and while their
investigators were on the way there to evaluate it--some damn fool painted
the can it was in and we haven't been able to find that sucker either.

We developed some "Dehydrated Water" which was great for desert troops.  It
came in 8 and 12 oz packages (powdered Hydrogen and Oxygen) which was poured
into a canteen and you just--add water.  The water was the water activator.
These are absolutely true stories--I just made them up.  K7GCO

-----