[TowerTalk] Painting antenna responses!!

Eddy Avila k6sdw@arrl.net
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:24:18 +0000

Thanks to everyone that responded to my question about painting my
shinny-new hf2 vertical......too shinny, it seems, for the wife and the
neighbors!! E G A D S!!

antenna)....the irreverent to some most excellent advice...it seems I'm not
alone in trying to keep peace with the xyl and the neighors about
antennas....I will tell ya my wife is much more difficult to work with than
most any CC&Rs.......G A S P!!!

Thanks again, I'll be painting a 32' vertical this weekend so hopefully will
soon be on the air with the damn thing and work some decent DX on 80/40
before this sunspot cycle gives it up!

73...../ed/k6sdw