[TowerTalk] Ginpole for 20 foot sections

Earl Bailley ebailley@tscnet.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:46:48 -0700

Three to one or ten to one advantage via pulley systems all acrue to the puller.

Gravity still says to lift up 300 pound up  the effect at the pull to point will still
be 300 pounds regardless of effort (more or less) seen by the puller.

However it must be remembered that I did not invest in DOT COMS so while I lost none in
the crash I gained none in the rise.  This time if I am wrong I will invest in some of
those fancy pulleys.

Earl  W7TK

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com">