[TowerTalk] Homeowners assoc denied roof mount tower request

Stu Greene wa2moe@doitnow.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:33:06 -0700

At 11:47 PM 6/20/01 +0000,Phil Duff <na4m@arrl.net>wrote:
>At 18:18 6/20/01 -0400, krishna wrote:
>
>>  There is no clause that restricts any antennas in the homeowners
>>  assoc document.
>>  I requested permission to put up a 8ft roof mounted GM tower for
>>  the mosley tribander beam.
>
>I must have missed something.    If there's no clause against
>towers why ask permission?   Put it up.

Well, he asked us in Towertalk, so he must be concerned about
something.  If it were I, I'd post this on the Law Reflector and/or get counsel

Subscription to that reflector is an e mail to
  listserver@altlaw.com
with the word "subscribe" in the message

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com">
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----