[TowerTalk] Trylon Update 2.5

EUGENE SMAR SPELUNK.SUENO@prodigy.net
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:48:44 -0400

TT:

     Not much accomplished since the last update except I framed out the cap
(above-ground piece of the foundation) and set the rebar cage.  I
temporarily left the top two pieces of horizontal rebar and the center
vertical one out of one side of the cage.  This space will come in handy
when I set the base section (and those long stubs) into the hole on Sunday.
N8WRL and K9PH probably already know why.

    Next couple of days I get to play with the grown-up erector set and
start building the bottom section of the tower.  I'll set it on Sunday and
call for an inspection for Monday.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F
P.S.  The bottom of the hole is level to within one inch across the surface
(after I pounded it for fifteen minutes with a 10X10 tamper plate.)

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com">
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----