[TowerTalk] Tower Clients wanted for 500 foot towers in Azle, and Sweetwater, Texas..

Paul Finch paulfinch@msn.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:45:39 -0500

Hello Tower Talk Group,

Since this is a sensitive subject and after checking with group
administrator I will keep it short.

I am looking for rental clients for two towers.  I own a 500 foot tower in
Azle, Texas, about 20 miles Northwest of downtown Fort Worth and represent
another 500 foot tower 7 miles South of Sweetwater, Texas.  Both towers will
take Two-Way, Paging, PCS/Cellular or other tower mounted devices.

If anyone out there has a prospect please contact me directly at
paulfinch@msn.com .

Seems I need some clients to support my Ham Habit.

Further arrangements made off the reflector.

Paul Finch
WB5IDM

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com">