FWD: Re: [TowerTalk] tilted boom

Jim Idelson k1ir@designet.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:33:12 -0500

See message from suffering patient below. Apparently, there is some confusion
out there. TES and WTS are equipment ailments; they are not found in humans.
There are, however, human forms of these conditions:
	1.	Boom Envy:	The inexplicable need for a longer, stronger, straighter boom.
	2.	Tube Envy:	The insatiable desire for larger, more powerful tubes -
generally in matched pairs.

73,

Jim

PS I will consume no further bandwidth for this thread.