[TowerTalk] Tower Age

George Irish grirish@home.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 19:09:49 -0500

When I erected my E Z Way 50 ft crankup back in 1987, I had 2 friends
helping me. When we finished casting the concrete, we each wrote
(carved) our name and the date in the wet concrete. In hindsight, that
was probably a sensible to do...not as good as the "child" picture, but
better than nothing.Hmmm?

George Irish (VP2MZ/W2)