[TowerTalk] TicRing vs. Side Mount

JayTerleski jayt@arraysolutions.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:44:46 -0600

My previous post had some folks question my statement, which I poorly
worded as follows:

--

I meant the BRAKE in the rotor can be torqued so hard that smaller
rotors will fail like stripping gears, or busting the brake part itself

K0XG,Richard- sent a message also stating that he has a large rotor that
will fit my rotor shelf.
I will investigate it with him to see if we can mate it perfectly for
the user.

Other large rotors like the Orion, and Big Boys will also fit.

Jay Terleski
WX0B - Array Solutions
Phased Arrays - Horizontal and Vertical
RF Switches, Antennas, Towers