[TowerTalk] Let's give COMTEK it's earned reputatioin ref10m COMTEK 4 sq ...

Kurt Andress K7NV@contesting.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:43:41 -0800

K3BU@aol.com wrote:

> Before thread gets off on the wild tangent.
> I have copied Jim on my posting,

Yuri,

I'm sure Jim will take good care of you, he is very dilligent and provided
me with excellent support during my 4 Square experience.

Good luck with your project,
I'm sure it will fall into place, they usually do.

Building an antenna the weekend before a contest, is always a certain
guarantee for some excitement. I think that is why we regularly elect to do
it!

--
73, Kurt, K7NV

Interested readers can find something about the 4 square here at this URL.
http://yagistress.freeyellow.com/K7NV/K7NV4SQ.html