[TowerTalk] Permit help Please??

Vic Rosenthal rakefet@rakefet.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:16:55 -0800

ukii wrote:

> He had no permit.....
> The city now has summoned him to get a permit.

This happened to me.  The first thing to do is to meet with his city councilman
(or whatever they're called in Chicago).  This is a politician who wants to make
friends, and if he is doing his job he will have a staffer explain the process
to your friend.  Then he'll have to go to the various departments, etc., to get
their approval.  In my case the engineering department was the easiest, the
'aesthetic committee' the worst.  Every place is different -- good luck.

73,
Vic K2VCO
Fresno CA