[TowerTalk] Rohn Tilt Over Tower

Bill Aycock baycock@HIWAAY.NET
Fri, 04 May 2001 13:40:32 -0500

Bruce- to the best of my knowledge, there is no "manual", but only a
drawing and a couple of pages that are little more than a parts list.
Is this the "Fold-over", with the hinge up about two sections, or a tower
that tilts at the base? I have a scanned copy of the fold-over drawing, it
that is what you need. Otherwise, send to Champion radio (see the blurb at
the end of your message, below) and get a copy of the Rohncatalog. It's
worth it.

If you want the drawing, tell me, and then expect a big attachment to come.
(I never send an attachment without the recipient expecting it.)

Bill-W4BSG

At 08:15 AM 5/4/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I have just acquired a used Rohn 45 tilt over tower. Does anyone have a
>manual that they can copy for me. I will gladly reimburse you for your
>costs. Thanks in advance.
>
>Bruce K1MY
>
>Sunny Sun Lakes, Arizona
>

>List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
>safety equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
>http://www.championradio.com
>
>-----

-
Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill