[TowerTalk] Ameritron RCS-4

K3BU@aol.com K3BU@aol.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 10:20:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/01 9:34:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, K7LXC@aol.com
writes:

>  > (All were submitted with my call but two of the three postings changed
>  >  "Anonymous" , go figure)
>
>      The website calls everyone it doesn't recognize "anonymous". Either
the
>  computer didn't recognize you or there must've been something else like a
>  different address you used, etc.

This happened when they did the Y2K "surgery" on eHam. All old submissions
were changed to Anonymous. If you want to  display being credited for the
info, just resubmit it now and make it dupe with your call.

Yuri, K3BU

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com">www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----