[TowerTalk] dB Loss Equivilents for SWR Values

Tod - Minnesota tao@skypoint.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 21:09:23 -0500

Nat, et. al.:

Last year I gave a talk on this topic and created some graphs that are not
in the ARRL material but are derived from the formulas in that material. The
graphs show additional loss in dB as a function of SWR and show the power
loss between the transmitter and the antenna for 1500 watts and 100 watts
output. The losses are shown for SWR of 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1.

The graphs are available in PDF format for download at the following URL:

ftp://ftp.skypoint.com/pub/members/t/tao/papers/SWR_Graphs.pdf

Comments are always welcome.

Tod, KØTO