[TowerTalk] Proposed Changes to 40 Meters

Bill Turner w7ti@jps.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 08:36:29 -0700

On Sat, 26 May 2001 22:19:38 -0700, Stan or Patricia Griffiths wrote:

>For most of
>us, it means more than just telescoping the elements out a
>little farther.  I doubt there is enough spare aluminum in
>your current beam to do this.

To go from 7.0 to 6.9 MHz, just add approximately 5.5 inches to the end of each
element.  It does not have to be aluminum tubing, just a piece of stiff wire
would do fine.

73, Bill W7TI

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com">