[TowerTalk] STAINLESS STEEL (Was: New Source for Yagi Ubolts)

Brad Bradfield b_bradfield@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 09:25:09 -0700 (PDT)

There are something like 60 different grades of stainless steel,
differing primarily in their alloying materials.  Most contain
something like a 10 or 11% minimum quantity of chromium.  The more
common grades of stainless steel are listed at:
http://www.kleinsteel.com/A5564D/kleinsteel.nsf/74df0666bb98a1e685256742007e1c4a/c39b307c48853785852567430003d617!OpenDocument

73,

Brad, W5CGH