[TowerTalk] Gotham ? triband

dmess dmess@lni.net
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:51:58 -0000

I have a tri band beam which I was told is possibly a gotham it has a 1 1/2"
boom that is 14' 4" long the main part of the elements are 1" ref approx 27
3/4' driven 26' director 23.5' it has wire loops on the end of the elements
that are 20" long it has casted mounts for the elements and for the mast to
boom any info as to the length of the elements or the element spacing would
be appreciated. dale K8nke dmess@lni.net thanks

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----