[TowerTalk] Gotham ? triband

Richard M. Gillingham rmoodyg@concentric.net
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 21:28:46 -0500

Seems to me, from my experience years ago with a Gotham vertical, that traps etc
were a bit technologically above the 'simplicity' of the Gotham products.  They
worked, but you could have done as well or better using designs from the
Handbook.  He just got all the stuff together in one place for you.

73
Gil
W4PJI