[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor connectors

Mark Pride mpride@us.ibm.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:34:24 -0500

Beware that the different models have different connectors.  The G1000 has
small pins in the metal connector and the G800 has large diameter pins.
Not sure the different connector part numbers that could be pursued on the
open market.

Regards,

Mark, K1RX

Dick Pechie - KB1H <rpechie@snet.net>@contesting.com on 11/07/2001 10:29:09