[TowerTalk] 125' Magic coax length?

RCARIELLO RCARIELLO@si.rr.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 02:29:29 -0000

Legion or fact?
When feeding a tri-band beam I have been told that a length of 125 feet or
multiples of is the best length for your coax to be. This is based on RG213
with a velocity factor of 66.

Another person said there was a chart once published showing what lengths of
coax to stay away from with all the ham band listed. I have not been able to
find this chart. Would anyone happen to have one?

Are there lengths that work better then others?
Rich AA2MF

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----