[TowerTalk] 80m Dipole ssb/cw switching

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg@contesting.com
13 Nov 2001 17:49:51 -0800

I have a (hopefully temporary) 80m inverted vee cut for CW.  I simply fold the antenna back on itself for the final few feet for SSB operation.   No need to disconnect anything, so no corrosion or connection problems.

The ends are so close to the ground (hell, the center is too!) it's really easy to reach them.

73 Mike N2MG