[CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] 80m Dipole ssb/cw switching

Tim Duffy k3lr@k3lr.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:26:03 -0600

Jim's method is very good. It is simple and very effective. With a little work the DC voltage to fire the
relays can be run on the coax feedline as well.

This exact design was used by Jim Lawson, W2PV (sk) at his New York multi multi station.

Another efficient method is feeding the 1/2 wave dipole with open wire and using a Johnson Matchbox. This
gives maximum frequency flexibility.

73,
Tim K3LR