[TowerTalk] Force 12 620/340

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:16:44 EST

In a message dated 11/28/01 5:13:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
x703jko@starpower.net writes:

> I'll be putting up a F12 620/349 along with a WARC7 and a 415/410 on a
>  140 feet of 45G.  I'd like to put at least two of these on the mast with
>  the remaining antenna on a ring rotor further down.
>
>  Question:  does anyone have experience with respect to proximity of the
>  620/340 with either of the other two antennas?  Is 6 feet of seperation
>  enough? or should I spring for another ring-rotor and put the WARC7 and
>  the 415/410 further down the tower?

    Force 12 recommends twelve feet of spacing between antennas. If it was
the N-version of the 40M antenna, it could be a little closer but you need a
bunch of distance. You probably need to spring for an industrial strength
mast.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Tower Tech