[TowerTalk] Plans and drawings

Stan or Patricia Griffiths w7ni@easystreet.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:51:42 -0800

Hi George,

The way you comply with those requirements is to hire a professional structural
engineer to draw up a set of plans for you.  This will probably cost you more
than buying a brand-new commercially made tower.  The reasons are that,  (1)
Engineering time is expensive, (2) the designing engineer assumes liability for
his design and has to have expensive liability insurance to protect against a
lawsuit, and (3) the entire cost of the design has to be paid for by building a
single tower as opposed to a company designing a tower and spreading the design
cost over a large production run that may last years.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----