[TowerTalk] Force12

Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS w2cs@ipass.net
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 05:58:24 -0400

I'm surprised Force 12 doesn't recommend you just replace their antenna with
a dummy load. BW will be improved still further and cost will be kept to a
minimum, although gain and F/B might suffer a tad :)

Sounds like their BW  quote depends on there being enough loss in the
feedline to achieve it.  Rather strange to say the least!

Gary W2CS
Apex, NC

http://www.anwireless.com

-----