[TowerTalk] Rohn and Stacks

ted demopoulos kr1g@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:46:21

Ron,

I'm putting up towers conservatively (lotsa concrete, far guying) and
basically ignoring Rohns specs. I think most are ignoring Rohn's spec - they
are conservative.

Towers do come down around here, but almost always when a tree hits them or
the guys,

73
Ted, KR1G
PS: also remember that a C4-XL, for example, at the top is not the same as
one half the height.