[TowerTalk] Water in Tower

Tom Martin tmartin@chartermi.net
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 10:03:10 -0500

Since I started this thread, I will comment on a few ideas shared on
this subject.  My tower is aluminum.  Each leg is supported by a
stainless steel tube in each leg
above the concrete base.  I suppose that I could just remove a bolt in
each leg before the freezing season begins and drain each leg of any
collected water.  I really
don't like the antifreeze idea.  I'm sorry if I misled anyone into
thinking this was a steel tower with the legs in concrete.  The original
post, I believe, mentioned that
fact.

73,  Tom W8JWN

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,