[TowerTalk] Re: Force12

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:06:52 EDT

 In a message dated 10/10/01 6:04:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, K3BU@aol.com
writes:<<
  In a message dated 10/10/01 8:21:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
w8ji@akorn.net
  writes: >
  >  The only mechanism that increases bandwidth is loss in the line.
  >  Nothing else.
  >  73, Tom W8JI

  Here is one "else":
  Quarter wave "bazooka" coax balun increases the bandwidth. Change in its
  reactance with frequency works "against" reactance change of antenna with
  frequency.
  Yuri, K3BU >>

In a message dated 10/10/01 6:57:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,