[TowerTalk] Re: Force12

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:03:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/01 4:12:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, n4kg@juno.com
writes:

<<
 One of my 80M dipoles is between two 130 ft towers broadside
 to Europe.  This antenna has often been the only antenna that
 I could hear SE Asians on 12M during low marginal sunspot
 levels.  I have worked over 320 countries on each of the WARC
 bands using various dipole antennas, including 3  80M dipoles,
 a 30M rotary dipole (Matched boom of a TH6), and a ladderline
 fed 20M dipole (figure 8 pattern from 10 thru 30M) at 50 ft.

 Tom  N4KG

There should be 2 DXCC's  One for coax and one for open wire line.  No
competition! That would open a lot of eyes.  k7gco

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----