[TowerTalk] How to books

Brad Bradfield b_bradfield@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

In addition to the other books already mentioned, I also regularly use
Kraus' (W8JK) "Antennas", Edmund A. Laport's "Radio Antenna
Engineering" (1951, but occasionally available on eBay), and Capt Paul
Lee's (N6PL) "Vertical Antennas", still in publication by CQ Press.
Kraus and Laport are really text books, and are a bit heavy on the math
for some, while Lee is a bit more pratically oriented.

73,

Brad, W5CGH