[TowerTalk] Re: Force12

Chris BONDE ve7hcb@rac.ca
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:01:22 -0700

Yes, it probably is for you this time.  However, when you first came on the
reflector is was probably a very important question for you.

I just came onto this reflector, so really have not much to add, except,
that if it is the 'lebity-leventh' time for you, maybe, you can add some
worthwhile remarks from your experience.  I am looking for help in becoming
a better ham, even tho' I have had a ticket for some time and am now
considered an "ol' fart" by many, I would still like to learn.

TANX, 73 Chris opr VE7HCB

At 04:25 AM 2001-10-12 -0700, Dan Arney wrote:

>Seems like Antennas 101
>Hank
>
>umpteenth iteration?!
>
>List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,
>Trylon Titan towers, coax, hardline and more. Also check out our self
>supporting towers up to 100 feet for under $1500!!  http://www.anwireless.com
>
>-----

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----