[TowerTalk] Voltage vs Current feed

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:12:48 -0400

OK, here we go with Antennas 101 again.  I've just spent 45 minutes paging
through the ARRL Handbook (77th ed) and the ARRL Antenna Book (18th ed)
looking for an explanation of voltage feed versus current feed.  It
may/must be in there, but I couldn't find an index entry and a search
through antenna fundamentals chapters turned up nothing.  Yet people who
know antennas use the terminology all the time.

Can anyone either point me to the discussion I've overlooked in one of
these books or offer a basic definition of these terms?  Thanks!

73, Pete N4ZR

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----