Fw: [TowerTalk] Voltage vs Current feed

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:50:07 -0600

W8JI is correct.  I don't know where I picked up the
incorrect use of Voltage Node.  My Transmission Line
book refers to the voltage maximum as an "anti-node"
but I don't think we want to go there.

Voltage Maximum and Current Maximum are the
clear, correct, and most readily understood terms
to use.

Voltage Feed translates to feeding at a Voltage Maximum
Current Feed  translates to feeding at a Current Maximum

Tom  N4KG