[TowerTalk] Yelloe Jackets on tower:

n0tt1@juno.com n0tt1@juno.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 04:05:13 -0700

You are lucky you didn't disturb them during their "happy hour"!  hi hi

In warm WX you can pull a "night raid" on them with "wasp and
hornet killer" when all of them are home, but the best and safest
method is simply to wait until COLD weather arrives so they are not
active, then remove the rotator and clean them out.  Just below freezing
temps outta make them dormant enough.  Plug up any holes if that's
possible so it won't happen again.   If you can't plug any holes
put a mothball in there...chemical warfare.

73,
Charlie, N0TT

-----*