[TowerTalk] RE: Crappy PL259's

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd@twofifty.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 09:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

Nobody seems to mention filing/scoring the area you're soldering. I
wondered what the file on my Leatherman tool was for but it works great
for this.

As I recall, you don't want to file the silver plated connectors, only the
cheaper ones.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte