[TowerTalk] Beverage f/b

ted demopoulos kr1g@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:00:32

Brian,

I'm in the same boat - my beverages have been pretty sucky performers so far
this season. Only very occasionally have they been worth using.

I have also checked everything, and decided that it is conditions. Some have
reported their beverages working well, but they are in noisy locations. My
location is fairly quiet.

73
Ted KR1G