[TowerTalk] Antenna Help Needed in SA Area

antipode antipode@ne.mediaone.net
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:23:45 -0700

A close friend of mine in San Antonio, Texas who is getting up in years
would like to get on the air but his antenna (double extended Zepp) is
broken.  I was wondering if there is anybody in the SA area who could
maybe volunteer to visit his place and see what could be done to get
this antenna back up.  Not being there I'm not sure exactly what the
extent of the breakage is, but it sounded relatively minor.  It would
mean a great deal to him to get back on as he probably doesn't have a
whole lot of years left to enjoy the hobby.

Contact me directly if you think you could help and I'll fill you in
with the details.

Thanks,
Bill Sievers
W5IQJ