[TowerTalk] 10 & 15 Yagi

Joe Sloss sloss@mindspring.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 09:53:22 -0700

Has anyone successfully home-brewed a dual bander w/ full size R and D with
a trapped DE - total 5 elements.  Unable to stack antennas and with a HyGain
3L 10m, 3L 15m & TH-6 lying around it might be interesting to try.  Another
possibility would be to remove the 10-20 Director, 15m DE traps, and 15m R
traps from the TH-6 although there would be quite a bit of experimenting to
get it working correctly on 10/15.  Bottom line - I'd like to end up with a
good 2 or 3 element 10/15 yagi on a single boom using what is in the
backyard,.  Thanks, Joe K7MKS

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----