[TowerTalk] Crank up for sale

Stan or Patricia Griffiths w7ni@easystreet.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:08:58 -0700

Hi Towertalkers,

Personally, you all know how much I hate crankups.  They can
kill you when you aren't looking.  Anyway, there is a very
nice crankup (if there is such a thing) for sale in
Portland, OR.  It is part of a ham estate and the wife wants
to sell the house very soon so she wants the tower gone.  It
is a HyGain HD-70HG 70 foot self-supporting with a manual
winch on it.  There is a brand new power winch for it, still
in the box, in the basement, which is included.  Right now
it is cranked down but still has the T2X and TH7 on it
(which can also be part of the deal).  I suggested she ask
$2500 for the tower and power winch but I think she is
willing to negotiate for less for a qucik sale.  If you want
details, call me at 503-649-0837.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,