[TowerTalk] Resonance of loaded Parasitic Elements

Maurizio Panicara i4jmy@iol.it
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:14:02 +0200

A full size quad reflector and a shortened yagi element won't behave the
same likewise they won't have the same fed point impedance. The same rule
that worked once with a peculiar case won't necessary work on another
antenna type.
Shortenings and lenghening are enough ruled by own design preferences (fed,
gain, F/B, BW) and by spacing if that is planned to produce a decent F/B,
the weak point in a 2 element parasitic yagi array.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

http://www.anwireless.com

> -----