[TowerTalk] Hy Gain tribander info wanted.

tttt ccccc k3hx@juno.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:45:02 -0400

I'd be grateful for information on what is likely a Hy Gain TH3.

Picked up this venerable antenna at the great Butler Hamfest this Sunday
past.

The boom is just a bit over 14' long as opposed to the 12' boom of the
TH3jrs.

I'd be happy to pay a rational amount for a copy of the manual for this
unit.

73

Tim  K3HX

CW Elitist

QRP Snob (except on 160 where I run lotsa watts...HI!)

Old Fart	(QRV  1964)

20 WPM Extra since 1986