[TowerTalk]

blueis@sprintmail.com blueis@sprintmail.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:27:55 -0400

Dave K3BHJ forwards:

[snip]

> Is everything i'm saying correct? what are other
> liability areas, if any of Central, in this fact
> pattern?  Further suggestions?

While I have MUCH respect for the subscribers of this reflector and their
wealth of knowledge, IMHO *these* questions belong with an attorney and
structural engineer *under retainer* by someone.  Providing an answer... any
answer... indirectly makes you a part of this quagmire.  Even if I were a
licensed structural engineer, I would not answer these questions under these
circumstances.

Gary B
k3gb

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,