[Towertalk] Rohn 45 Sealed Plans Wanted

Fred Hopengarten k1vr@juno.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:21:34 -0500

Next week I shall meet with a professional engineer to develop a package
of materials to use in a building permit application for a nearby ham who
is blind and cannot prepare the necessary materials for himself.

Things would go more easily for this deserving ham if I could get a set
of "dry seal" drawings of Rohn 45, as the building inspector in the town
in question wants something more than the catalog page alone.

The Rohn catalog, when last I looked, said that they would take catalog
pages and wet stamp them for $250, so I'm assuming that someone out there
has such a set. If you do, would you mind sending me a photocopy?
Scanning and sending as an attachment, FAX'ing or mailing are all
acceptable.

On the other hand, if you are willing to lend your wet stamped pages for
a few days while we run them under the nose of the building inspector,
that would be even more convincing.

Can anyone help?

Fred Hopengarten K1VR                       hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.