[Towertalk] Am I alone ?

Jim Reid jimr.reid@verizon.net
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:45:46 -1000

Ok,  thanks for the many responses.

The infected host computer for this thing is NOT
subscribed to the Tower Talk reflector. I have heard
from no one else who has rcvd this particular
problem who is on this reflector.  So,  will have
to look else where.

It was suggested that the thing is right here in my own
machine;  well if so,  Norton's cannot find it,  hi.  I am
up-to-date on definitions, and have run complete computer,
HDD scans on each of the past few days every evening..
nothing found.  All my incoming and outgoing e-mails
are scanned by the Norton 2002 program;  that is where
the incoming bugs are found and quarantined.

I am also on the DX-NEWS,  dx list,  DX4WIN and Logic
reflectors.  Not sure if I should bother to post my note
to those reflectors. Probably no point in it.

Someone suggested tracking back through the headers
of the infected e-mails;  not sure if Norton's preserves
that info during the quarantine process.

Oh well.....

73,  Jim  KH7M