[Towertalk] All Band Receiving Loop

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:10:00 -0500

BlankAnyone out there have any ideas on building an all band receiving =
loop?

I'm on a small city lot with lots of restrictions (i.e. no rf =
transmissions, HA).  So while I don't really care about Peggy Puresniff =
and the rules crew,  I still need to keep it small and out of site in =
the backyard.

I'm using a 20' vertical/AH4 auto tuner mounted on the rear fence for =
transmitting which works as I just worked JA7BXS on 75m ssb with 100 =
watts, but the static noise is terrible. =20

Thanks in advance.

Rich Thorne=20
ARS: N5ZC
AMA: N5ZC