[Towertalk] Cushcraft plastic parts replacements?

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:44:42 -0500

>From a price list Ray Lajoie at Cushcraft sent me October 1996....ymmv

20  052148      CAP PLASTIC BK 1 5/8" WITH 7/8 HOLE          0.30

Sez 20, but may mean 24 (2 caps x 12 traps).

I received excellent help and service from them anytime I've had dealings
with them.

73,
dale, kg5u