[Towertalk] Cushcraft plastic parts replacements?

Chris BONDE ve7hcb@rac.ca
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:37:28 -0700

Having only wire antennas, I am not sure what you mean by "trap end platic
pieces".
But if they are like caps could you use the caps put on the end of conduit
to keep things out.  Or even the caps to put on water pipes?  They are in
plastic of various sizes.

Chris opr VE7HCB